Kohima, Nagaland, India
Our representative will greet and meet you at Dimapur Airport/Railway Station. After that move towards Kohima. On arrival at Kohima, check in to the hotel. Later travel to visit Kohima War Cemetery, which is a memorial dedicated to soldiers of the 2nd British Division of the Allied Forces who died in the Second World War at Kohima. Later visit local market in Kohima. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Today after breakfast you will drive to Kisama Heritage Village, where the incredible Hornbill Festival is held every year from 1-10th December. Here you can see different Morungs(Huts) of most of the tribes in Nagaland. Later travel to visit the kigwema village, where you can also see a Japanese Commander resided. Later travel back to kohima for night stay.
Morning you shall travel to trek to PULIE BADJE which offers stunning views of the Japfu Peak. Enroute Pulie-badze, just before you are about to reach, you enter a sanctuary which is enriched with flora and fauna, you will also get to spot Mithuns. It takes less than couple of hours to reach the hilltop, from where you can enjoy the view of Japfu Peak, which is the highest peak of Nagaland. After completing this trek, travel to see picturesque Khonoma Village, just outside Kohima and home to the Angami tribe. Later in the afternoon, we shall come back to back to hotel to relax. overnight stay at Kohima.
We shall leave before noon and drive to Dimapur. With tons of memories say good-bye to Nagaland.
1. Lunch is not included. For lunch, we can recommend good restaurants on the way of travel.
2. Check your luggage/belongings/valuables/ items in any form, before leave the vehicle/ check out hotel. We/Our Company/organization are not responsible / liable in any manners in case of lost/misplace/damage/ forget of anything in the vehicle/hotel.
3. The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis when 4 Pax travel together.
4. Price per person increase or decrease with number of person changes.
5. Price is valid for Indian Nationals only.
1. 100% payment to be deposited to confirm the booking.
2. Please do carry mask, mini Santizier, also please do maintain social distancing. Also please do check your temperature before trip.
3. Carry warm clothes.
4. All Cost quoted is in INR (Indian Rupee).
5. Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), any additional
6. Sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary will be charged extra.
7. No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/transportation in any circumstance.
8. Visits to Museums/Parks/Monasteries/Forts in the program is subject to their remaining open on the day of the visit as per the rules of the competent authority.
9. We will not bear any cost for flights cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. The cost of accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by the passenger.
10. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
11. Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
12. All expenses which are not included in the cost of the package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
13. All tourists are advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
14. The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
1. 25% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
2. 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10-29 days before the tour.
3. No refund for tour starting within 10 days, after the starting or middle of the tour.
4. The Process of Refund will take around 7 days to complete.