Shillong, Meghalaya, India
Also known as The Scotland of the East, This beautiful hill station is the capital of Meghalaya. Morning travel to from Guwahati. On the way visit Umiam Lake. You can also go for boating in this lake. After that travel to explore this beautiful city starting with the golf course. This natural golf course was laid out back in 1889, between tall and elegant pines at an altitude of 4,350. After that visit Cathedral Catholic Church, One of the biggest churches in the state. Late afternoon travel to explore handicrafts and also devour on some ethnic food at the famous Shillong market in Police Bazar. Also known as a fashion hub, you can explore some fashionable outfits and warm clothes. Overnight stay in Shillong.
Morning travel to visit Dawki. On the way visit Phe Phe and Krang Suri waterfall, which will definitely take your breath away. After that travel to Shnongpdeng in Dawki. You can enjoy activities like boating, kayaking, and Cliff Jumping in umngot river in Dawki. Overnight stay in Dawki.
Get ready to travel to Cherrapunji known for its living root bridges and also holds the honour of being the “wettest” place on earth. On the way travel to visit Mawlynnong village,(Known as the cleanest village in Asia). Visit the Single Living root bridge in Mawlynnong village. the two-tier waterfall known as Elephant Falls and Valley. In Cherrapunji visit the Mawkdok Dympep, Nohkalikai waterfall (the tallest plunge waterfall in India) and Arwah Cave. Mawsmai cave,( a beautiful lime stone cave).
Overnight stay in Cherrapunji.
Morning travel to visit Mawsmai Cave, A beautiful limestone cave. Also, visit Seven sister waterfall. After that travel to visit Dainthen waterfalls and enjoy the eye-soothing Wei Sawdong waterfall (also known as the three-level waterfalls or terrace waterfall). Later travel back to Shillong and Overnight stay.
You may do some shopping in the Shillong market before travelling back to Guwahati. With tons of memory say goodbye to Meghalaya.
1. 100% payment to be deposited to confirm the booking.
2. Please do carry mask, mini Santizier, also please do maintain social distancing. Also please do check your temperature before trip.
3. Carry warm clothes.
4. All Cost quoted is in INR (Indian Rupee).
5. Vehicle Provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), any additional
6. Sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary will be charged extra.
7. No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/transportation in any circumstance.
8. Visits to Museums/Parks/Monasteries/Forts in the program is subject to their remaining open on the day of the visit as per the rules of the competent authority.
9. We will not bear any cost for flights cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. The cost of accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by the passenger.
10. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
11. Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
12. All expenses which are not included in the cost of the package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
13. All tourists are advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
14. The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
1. 25% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
2. 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10-29 days before the tour.
3. No refund for tour starting within 10 days, after the starting or middle of the tour.
4. The Process of Refund will take around 7 days to complete.