Guwahati, Assam, India
Meghalaya, known as the abode of clouds is home to many waterfalls, natural swimming pools and caves. There are rivers that are considered among the cleanest rivers in India. Man-made living root bridges are another unique attraction. The longest sandstone cave and tallest plunge waterfall are in Meghalaya. On the other hand, Assam is one of the most diverse states considering the number of tribes, varieties of food, wildlife, flora and fauna. Let's explore both the states on an 8 days tour from Guwahati.
We shall start our journey at 11 AM from Guwahati to Kaziranga national park. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kaziranga National Park is home to the unique One-Horned Indian Rhinoceros apart from several other wild animals. A jeep or elephant safari through the lush green forest and an overnight stay in one of the many resorts there will bring you a little closer to nature and wildlife. It will be evening while reaching Kaziranga National Park. Evening enjoy traditional dance and music at Orchid park near Kaziranga national park. Check in to a hotel/homestay and take a rest.
Morning, go for an elephant safari into the central range of Kaziranga National park. After that come back to the hotel, and have breakfast. Take a rest for some time and then go to explore the tea gardens and orchid park. After lunch, it's time for the afternoon Jeep Safari in the western range. It will be 2 hours safari into the jungle. Come back to the hotel and take a rest.
Morning, we shall start our journey towards Shillong. On the way enjoy the view of the beautiful Umiam Lake (a reservoir in the hills). After reaching Shillong we shall check in to a hotel/homestay. After that, we shall go to explore the Shillong market and cathedral church. Evening head to the hotel a perfect night’s sleep.
Morning travel to explore Phe Phe falls. There will be a small trek of 45 Minutes to reach this waterfall. After that visit another beautiful waterfall called the Krang Suri waterfall, which will definitely take your breath away. After that travel to Dawki and check-in to a hotel and relax.
Morning explore boating, Kayaking, cliff jumping in umngot river in Dawki( Shnongpdeng). Later travel to visit Mawlynnong village,(Known as the cleanest village in Asia). Visit the Single Living root bridge in Mawlynnong. On the way visit Indo-Bangla Border. After that travel to Cherrapunji. Visit Mawkdok Dampep valley enroute.
Get ready to explore Cherrapunji known for its living root bridges and also holds the honour of being the “wettest” place on earth. Today, visit Dainthen waterfalls and enjoy the eye-soothing Wei Sawdong waterfall also known as the three-level waterfalls or terrace waterfall. Visit Nohkalikai waterfall (the tallest plunge waterfall in India), Arwah cave and Mawsmai cave(a beautiful limestone cave), and Seven sister waterfall. overnight stay in Cherrapunji.
Morning travel to Guwahati and if time permits visit Kamakhya temple. The Kamakhya Temple is a Sakta temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya. It is one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas. After that, we shall drop you at your final destination ( Airport/Railway station ) in Guwahati. Tour ends here.
1. Lunch and Dinner is not included. For lunch, we can recommend good restaurants on the way of travel.
2. Check your luggage/belongings/valuables/ items in any form, before leave the vehicle/ check out hotel. We/Our Company/organization are not responsible / liable in any manners in case of lost/misplace/damage/ forget of anything in the vehicle/hotel.
3. The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis when 4 Pax travel together.
4. Price will be less or more when number of person increase or decrease.
5. Price is valid for Indian nationals only.
1. 50% payment to be deposited to confirm the booking.
2. Carry warm clothes.
3. All Cost quoted is in INR (Indian Rupee).
4. Vehicle Provided as per mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), any additional
5. Sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary will be charged extra.
6. No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/transportation in any circumstance.
7. Visits to Museums/Parks/Monasteries/Forts in the program is subject to their remaining open on the day of the visit as per the rules of the competent authority.
8. We will not bear any cost for flights cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. The cost of accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by passenger.
9. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
10. Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
11. All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
12. All tourists are advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
13. The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
1. 25% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
2. 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 10-29 days before the tour.
3. No refund for tour starting within 10 days, after the starting or middle of the tour.
4. The Process of Refund will take around 7 days to complete.