Longwa, Nagaland, India
We shall start our journey from Guwahati. We shall pick you up from Guwahati Airport or Railway station. It will be a long journey or around 350Km. We shall stop near Kaziranga National Park for lunch. We shall explore Authentic Karbi( A tribe of Assam) food.
Morning, we shall go explore some of the historical monuments of Ahom king in Sivasagar. We shall see the following:
After completing the above places we shall travel to Longwa before noon. It will take 5-6 Hours to reach Longwa. We shall stay overnight in Longwa on a Homestay. On the way, we shall visit Hongphoi Village, which is among the last few remaining villages where we can see headhunters. Over here we will have our first interaction with the tattooed headhunters, getting mesmerised by their stories of valour.
Longwa is situated on the easternmost tip of Nagaland and the village itself is right on the border between India and Myanmar. The villages are ruled by the hereditary chief the Angh (king). The house of the Angh of Longwa is situated half in India and half in Burma in the fantastic picturesque place, among the emerald hills. Explore the village to meet and interact with the Angh, who has 16 villages in Myanmar and 4 villages in Indian Territory under his sovereignty. Also, meet the tattooed Konyak elders who were the last of the headhunters and interact with them in Morung. Konyak people are famous for their accomplished craftsmanship in making woodcarvings, headgears, necklaces etc. You can buy them from Angh's house. Overnight Stay in Longwa.
After having breakfast, we shall travel back to Kaziranga National Park. It will be a long distance to cover and will take Approximate 8-10 Hours to reach Kaziranga National Park. After Reaching Kaziranga National Park take a rest in a hotel/homestay.
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kaziranga National Park is home to the unique One Horned Indian Rhinoceros apart from several other wild animals. Go for a morning Jeep Safari into Kaziranga National Park. After that travel back to Guwahati for departure.
1. Lunch is not included. For lunch, we can recommend good restaurants on the way of travel.
2. Check your luggage/belongings/valuables/ items in any form, before leave the vehicle/ check out hotel. We/Our Company/organization are not responsible / liable in any manners in case of lost/misplace/damage/ forget of anything in the vehicle/hotel.
3. The rates quoted in the packages are on per person basis when 4 Pax travel together.
4. Price will be less or more when number of person increase or decrease.
5. Price is valid for Indian nationals only.
1. 100% payment to be deposited to confirm the booking.
2. Carry warm clothes.
3. All Cost quoted is in INR (Indian Rupee).
4. Vehicle Provided as per mentioned tour plan (Point to Point Basis only), any additional
5. Sightseeing not mentioned in the Itinerary will be charged extra.
6. No Refund or Compensation for any unused services/transportation in any circumstance.
7. Visits to Museums/Parks/Monasteries/Forts in the program is subject to their remaining open on the day of the visit as per the rules of the competent authority.
8. We will not bear any cost for flights cancelled or delayed due to Bad weather or any other reason given by the airline. The cost of accommodation and transport in such cases will have to be borne by the passenger.
9. No changes in the date of travel once booked.
10. Room allotment will be as per the availability at the time of check-in, floor or view preferences are not guaranteed.
11. All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
12. All tourists are advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
13. The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
1. 25% cancellation charges if cancelled 30 days before the tour.
2. 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within 10-29 days before the tour.
3. No refund for the tour starting within 10 days, after the starting or middle of the tour.
The Process of Refund will take around 7 days to complete.